Welcome to the VWE
Special Privileges for Highly Qualified Members of the Trade
The Virginia Wine Expo (VWE) welcomes highly qualified members of the trade. You’ll have the opportunity to sample hundreds of Virginia wines from over 50 wineries around the state and dozens more wineries from Italy. Since tickets to the Walk-Around Grand Tastings will be restricted to avoid overcrowding, each one of these sessions will have a limited number of tickets available to the trade. Decisions regarding admission will be made by the organizers of the VWE based on the availability of tickets and the qualifications of the trade registrant.
You must be directly involved in the purchase, distribution, marketing, or sale of wine for an establishment on a full-time basis to qualify as a member of the trade. In addition, all of the required fields in the trade registration form must be filled out. If a required field is left blank or incorrectly filled out, your registration will not be accepted. NO EXCEPTIONS!The Trade Registration form will ask you which of the two Walk-Around Grand Tasting sessions you would like to attend. It will also ask you for your second choice as well.
If your registration is accepted, then you will be informed as to which session you will be permitted to enter. The entry times for the trade for the two Walk-Around Grand Tastings are as follows:
Saturday, February 20, 2016
10:00 A.M. – 6:00 P.M. VIP/Early Admission Walk-Around Grand TastingSunday, February 21, 2016
11:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M. General Admission Walk-Around Grand Tasting
How to Apply for Registration as a Trade Professional
- You must apply online using the form below to attend.
- You must include the license number (tax identification) of your establishment in order to register.
- Your request will be reviewed and then you will be notified if it is accepted.
- You must bring proper identification to the show along with proof of your affiliation with the establishment that you list on your application.
- All badges are non-transferable.