Saturday March 4th« Back to Full Schedule
Grisette’s ‘Hunt Club’ Signature Wine Lunch with Chef Donnie Glass
Here's a tantalizing, one-of-a-kind wine lunch that's certain to be a "wild" experience! Host and Chef Donnie Glass serves up an inventive and inspired culinary extravaganza, blending traditional Virginia wild game and East Coast flavors with French and new American influences. Each course is paired with local Virginia wine or a wine from one of the 2022 guest regions: Napa Valley and Argentina.
- All-inclusive wine pairing lunch
- You may arrive any time after 11:30am
- We cannot accomodate special dietary restrictions or preferences at this lunch
- There is ample parking on the street, which may be metered
- Casual or smart casual dress
- Chef Donnie Glass - details coming soon
Wine Pairings and Menu
- Coming Soon
All inclusive. 21 and over only and no infants or strollers, except at the Walk-Around Grand Tasting Locals Sunday Special on Sunday, March 5, 2023 at historic Main Street Station.
- Combo Package
- Main Street Station
- Craft Beer
- New Event
- Distilled Spirits
Advance tickets will only be available for sale on this website. Tickets may be available at the door at an increased price unless sold out. All tickets to the Virginia Wine Expo are nonrefundable.
Attendees must be 21 years of age or older to attend all Expo events, except the Sunday Walk-Around Grand Tasting