Thursday March 5th« Back to Full Schedule
The Fine Art of Beautiful Food With a View Signature Wine Dinner at Amuse in the VMFA
6:30 p.m - 8:30 p.m.
200 N Boulevard
Experience the artistic flair and creative brilliance of Chef Greg Haley, who focuses on local ingredients and the best of what's in season in his elevated new American cuisine. His beautifully presented masterpieces are matched by the unique and inspiring environment, which includes views of the VMFA's stunning Sculpture Garden. This dinner will tantalize your palate and tickle your sense of aesthetics. Please join us!
- All-inclusive wine pairing dinner in Amuse Restaurant's private dining room with a view of the beautiful and serene E. Claiborne and Lora Robins Sculpture Garden
- You may arrive any time after 6:00pm
- If you want to attend the dinner and have special dietary restrictions or preferences, such as vegetarian, gluten-free or particular allergies, please e-mail Alex Papajohn at apapajohn@VariantEvents.com.
- There is ample parking in the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts (VMFA) parking deck for a very minimal fee. Also, there is parking available on the neighborhood streets adjacent to the VMFA
- Smart casual dress
- Chef Greg Haley has been Chef de Cuisine for Amuse Restaurant at the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts since it opened with the McGlothlin Wing in May of 2010. Amuse was named Restaurant of the Year by Style Weekly in 2011, and is known for an eclectic menu featuring fresh ingredients sourced locally and regionally.
Chef Haley began washing dishes in his family’s restaurants at age 12, and graduated to the cooking line at age 14. After high school, Chef Haley attended a two year culinary program in Myrtle Beach S.C. while working as sous chef in several local restaurants. Upon returning to Richmond, Greg spent two years working with local legend J. Frank at the Berkeley Hotel, then moved on to work as Executive Chef with the Richmond Restaurant Group.
Having grown up in the restaurant business, Chef Haley brings to the table a lifelong passion for food and entertaining his guests.
Wine Pairings and Menu
- Wines coming soon - top scoring wines will come from Virginia + Bordeaux/Loire Valley, France and/or Washington State
- Menu coming soon
The Virginia Wine Expo benefits the J. Sargeant Reynolds Community College Educational Foundation.
All inclusive. Price Covers Food & Drink. 21 and over only and no infants or strollers, except at the VIP Walk-Around Grand Tasting Locals Sunday Special on Sunday, March 8, 2020 at historic Main Street Station.
- Combo Package
- Main Street Station
- Craft Beer
- New Event
- Distilled Spirits
Advance tickets will only be available for sale on this website. Tickets may be available at the door at an increased price unless sold out. All tickets to the Virginia Wine Expo are nonrefundable.
Attendees must be 21 years of age or older to attend all Expo events, except the Sunday Walk-Around Grand Tasting