Monday February 28th« Back to Full Schedule
A Natural & Biodynamic Wine Pairing Dinner at Lillie Pearl with Chef Mike Lindsey & RichWine
7:00 pm - 9:30 pm
416 E Grace St.
Richmond, Virginia 23219
Lillie Pearl is a place for the celebration of food, wine, friends and family. At this special, multi-course wine-pairing dinner Chef Mike Lindsey takes West African heirloom ingredients and his North Carolina roots of Southern African-American cuisine and mixes both traditional and modern techniques to create dishes that are paired with natural and biodynamic wines curated by Kristen Gardner and Lance Lemon, co-owners of locally-owned RichWine.
This haute dinner experience will turn your perception of southern cooking upside down as you savor the eclectic style and modern interpretation of cuisine Chef Mike as he pays homage to his grandmothers Lillie Pearl and Hattie.
- A multi-course natural wine and food pairing dinner
- You may arrive any time after 6:00 pm
- Parking is free after 6 pm on the streets close to Lillie Pearl
- Dress is casual
- About Kristen Gardner Beal, Co-owner of RichWine - Kristen is a born and raised Virginia native, Founder of VinGo Tours, Co-founder of RichWine, and 2012 graduate of the University of Virginia. Before wine, Kristen worked at the Department of State in Lima, Peru and later transitioned to finance at a global investment bank in New York. She works hard and travels harder, attributing world exploration as the foundation of her love for food, culture, gatherings and wine.
- About Lance Lemon, Co-owner of RichWine - Lance is a Virginia native, Actor, Co-founder of RichWine, and 2011 graduate of the University of Virginia. Lance moved to New York to continue his acting career and bartend at Jean Georges ABC Cocina and Kitchen. Cocina soon led him to a role as a wine sales rep for Frederick Wildman and Sons where Lance learned a tremendous amount about wine. He went on to curate, open and manage two successful wine shops in BedStuy, Brooklyn: Wine - O and Liquid Assets. The experience defined his two life passions: acting and wine.
- RichWine is a boutique, online wine retailer that specializes in clean crafted low-intervention, organic, biodynamic wine from around the world! Lance and Kristen are childhood friends who have grown to love wine through their individual journeys in travel, selling wine in New York, and eventually becoming neighbors in Brooklyn where the concept of RichWine was born. The two moved back to Richmond within 5 months of each other and launched RichWine RVA, an online wine platform that brings you wine via daily delivery. Lance and Kristen believe wine is a gathering place and started this business to bring clean farmed wine to Richmond community as well as create a lane for hosting wine-centric events.
- Coming Soon
All inclusive. 21 and over only and no infants or strollers, except at the VIP Walk-Around Grand Tasting Locals Sunday Special on Sunday, March 6, 2022, at historic Main Street Station.
- Combo Package
- Main Street Station
- Craft Beer
- New Event
- Distilled Spirits
Advance tickets will only be available for sale on this website. Tickets may be available at the door at an increased price unless sold out. All tickets to the Virginia Wine Expo are nonrefundable.
Attendees must be 21 years of age or older to attend all Expo events, except the Sunday Walk-Around Grand Tasting