Saturday March 5th« Back to Full Schedule
Masterclass Seminar: Napa Cab - Past, Present & Future presented by Caroline Hermann MW
6:00 pm - 7:15 pm
1500 E Main St
Richmond, Virginia 23219
There's nothing quite like drinking a big, rich, unctuous Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon! No variety in California has been more influential or trendy. Considered the Valley's signature grape varietal, experience a rare opportunity to taste top-scoring bottles from some of Napa's premier labels and learn how Napa Cab's style has evolved over the decades from unctuous fruit bombs to hyper-rich to more refined, yet powerful iterations.
Discover where the new generation of innovative Napa winemakers are taking Cabernet and learn why Napa Valley's terroir is so accommodating to the varietal. Prepare to be astounded by some amazing wines!
Plan Your Itinerary
- This seminar concludes just after the General Evening Walk-Around Grand Tasting session opens, literally steps away from the seminar area in Main Street Station.
- All-inclusive wine tasting seminar
- You may arrive anytime after 5:30 pm
- Street parking around Main Street Station will be free
- You'll taste 10+ wines from premier Napa Valley wineries
About Caroline Hermann, Master of Wine & Seminar Leader
- Caroline Hermann, Master of Wine (MW), is a highly respected wine lecturer, having taught wine industry professionals since 2010 at the Capital Wine School in Washington DC. She has worked in many aspects of the industry, including wineries and retail sales, as well as wine law and regulations. She has studied viticulture, winemaking, and tasting analysis at the University of Bordeaux, and judges tasting competitions internationally. Caroline is a WSET Certified Educator for wine and Japanese sake, and is Washington DC's first woman Master of Wine.
- Coming soon
All inclusive. Price Covers Drink. 21 and over only and no infants or strollers, except at the VIP Walk-Around Grand Tasting Locals Sunday Special on Sunday, March 6, 2022 at historic Main Street Station.
- Combo Package
- Main Street Station
- Craft Beer
- New Event
- Distilled Spirits
Advance tickets will only be available for sale on this website. Tickets may be available at the door at an increased price unless sold out. All tickets to the Virginia Wine Expo are nonrefundable.
Attendees must be 21 years of age or older to attend all Expo events, except the Sunday Walk-Around Grand Tasting