Saturday March 7th« Back to Full Schedule
A Bloody Brunch at the Urban Hang Suite Presented by Black Girls Wine
10:00 am - 1:00 pm
304 E Broad Street
Come hang at Richmond's coolest social cafe and lounge for an outstanding local, scratch-made curated brunch set to a relaxing beat. Shrimp and grits, chicken and waffles, customized omelets, artisan finger-sandwiches, scratch-made pastries, muffins, donuts and dessert cups, fresh-brewed coffee from Lamplighter, herbal tea from Rostov's, a signature Bloody Mary made with locally-made Texas Beach Bloody Mary Mix and Belle Isle Premium Moonshine, and mimosas made with Virginia sparkling. You'll have a bloody good time!
Planning Your Itinerary
- You'll have plenty of time to savor this brunch and then travel to Main Street Station (no more than 10 minute drive) for the Afternoon Walk-Around Grand Tastings, which begin at 12pm (VIP/Early Admission) and 1pm (General Admission).
- All-inclusive brunch, including scratch-made cuisine, signature cocktail, mimosas, and locally-made coffee and tea
- You may arrive any time after 10:00am
- Vegetarians will have choices at this brunch
- There is ample street parking, which is very close to the restaurant. Also, there is a GRTC Pulse station in close proximity.
- Casual or smart casual dress
- Coming Soon
Drinks and Food Menus
- Belle Isle Premium Moonshine + Texas Beach Bloody Mary Mix = world-class Bloody Mary
- Virginia sparkling for homemade Mimosas
- Lamplighter Coffee Roasters
- Rostov's Herbal Teas
- Mini-chicken and waffles
- Shrimp & Grits (Urban Hang Suite exclusive)
- Customized artisan omelettes (Urban Hang Suite exclusive)
- Mini-Finger sandwiches - 5 selections (Urban Hang Suite exclusive)
- Scratch-made donuts from the Treat Shop
- Homemade muffins
- Strawberry shortcake, oreo cookie and banana pudding dessert cups (Urban Hang Suite exclusive)
The Virginia Wine Expo benefits the J. Sargeant Reynolds Community College Educational Foundation.
All inclusive. Price Covers Food & Drink. 21 and over only and no infants or strollers, except at the VIP Walk-Around Grand Tasting Locals Sunday Special on Sunday, March 8, 2020 at historic Main Street Station.
- Combo Package
- Main Street Station
- Craft Beer
- New Event
- Distilled Spirits
Advance tickets will only be available for sale on this website. Tickets may be available at the door at an increased price unless sold out. All tickets to the Virginia Wine Expo are nonrefundable.
Attendees must be 21 years of age or older to attend all Expo events, except the Sunday Walk-Around Grand Tasting