Saturday March 7th« Back to Full Schedule
Artisan Food Truck Court
Richmond's food truck scene has flourished in recent years offering diverse, gourmet food options to locals on the go. The innovation and creativity of these food truck chefs can be yours to savor all day just outside Main Street Station, our spectacular main event venue. Admission to the Court is FREE (no ticket necessary) and you will be permitted to take the food you purchase inside Main Street Station, assuming you have tickets to one of our events, to enjoy while you imbibe inside. For those who are just hungry for some amazing artisan ethnic cuisine but aren't attending the Expo, you are welcome to enjoy the food truck court too!
The Artisan Food Truck Court is Free
- There is NO TICKET NECESSARY to enter the Food Truck Court area
- Alcoholic beverages will not be allowed in the Artisan Food Truck Court area
- The food trucks chosen will be curated by our team for quality and diversity
- Conveniently located adjacent to Main Street Station, you may pick up food here and bring the food with you into the event, assuming you have tickets to an event
- If you are not attending an event at Main Street Station that is part of the Expo, you are still free to enjoy the food trucks which are pay as you go
The Virginia Wine Expo benefits the J. Sargeant Reynolds Community College Educational Foundation.
- Combo Package
- Main Street Station
- Craft Beer
- New Event
- Distilled Spirits
Advance tickets will only be available for sale on this website. Tickets may be available at the door at an increased price unless sold out. All tickets to the Virginia Wine Expo are nonrefundable.
Attendees must be 21 years of age or older to attend all Expo events, except the Sunday Walk-Around Grand Tasting