Saturday March 7th« Back to Full Schedule
Master Class Seminar: Washington State vs. Virginia presented by Caroline Hermann
Taste, compare and contrast premium Washington State wine and Virginia wine in this delicious head-to-head grape varietal-specific seminar led by Master of Wine Caroline Hermann of Washington, D.C's Capital Wine School.
- Compare and contrast 10 Washington State and Virginia wines
- You may arrive anytime after 1:00 pm
- Street parking will be free on Saturday
- GRTC Pulse has a station at Main Street Station
- Bike and scooter parking available
About the Seminar Leader, Caroline Hermann, Master of Wine
- Caroline Hermann, Master of Wine (MW), is a highly respected wine lecturer, having taught wine industry professionals since 2010 at the Capital Wine School in Washington DC. She has worked in many aspects of the industry, including wineries and retail sales, as well as wine law and regulations. She has studied viticulture, winemaking, and tasting analysis at the University of Bordeaux, and judges tasting competitions internationally. Caroline is a WSET Certified Educator for wine and Japanese sake, and is Washington DC's first woman Master of Wine.
- Coming soon
The Virginia Wine Expo benefits the J. Sargeant Reynolds Community College Educational Foundation.
All inclusive. Price Covers Food & Drink. 21 and over only and no infants or strollers, except at the VIP Walk-Around Grand Tasting Locals Sunday Special on Sunday, March 8, 2020 at historic Main Street Station.
- Combo Package
- Main Street Station
- Craft Beer
- New Event
- Distilled Spirits
Advance tickets will only be available for sale on this website. Tickets may be available at the door at an increased price unless sold out. All tickets to the Virginia Wine Expo are nonrefundable.
Attendees must be 21 years of age or older to attend all Expo events, except the Sunday Walk-Around Grand Tasting