Thursday March 3rd« Back to Full Schedule
The Art of Wine Signature Wine Dinner with Chef Greg Haley
6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
200 N Arthur Ashe Blvd
Richmond, Virginia 23220
Since opening its doors, Amuse has been one of the most buzzed about restaurants in Richmond. And now, we're presenting an experience at Amuse that can't be duplicated at any other restaurant in the area.
Experience a night to remember with Chef Greg Haley as world-class art, wine and bold, artisan cuisine come together at an eclectic, unique, and cultured multi-course wine dinner featuring a guided tour of art, which will parallel the cuisine and wine served afterwards. It all happens at the classy, elegant Amuse restaurant housed in the lovely Virginia Museum of Fine Arts.
- All-inclusive wine pairing dinner in Amuse's private dining room with a view of the beautiful and serene E. Claiborne and Lora Robins Sculpture Garden
- This dinner includes a guided tour of some of the art at the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts
- You may arrive any time after 6:00pm
- If you want to attend the dinner and have special dietary restrictions or preferences, such as vegetarian, gluten-free or particular allergies, please e-mail Alex Papajohn at apapajohn@VariantEvents.com.
- There is ample parking in the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts (VMFA) parking deck for a very minimal fee. Also, there is parking available on the neighborhood streets adjacent to the VMFA
- Smart casual dress
- Chef Greg Haley has been Chef de Cuisine for Amuse Restaurant at the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts since it opened with the McGlothlin Wing in May of 2010. Amuse was named Restaurant of the Year by Style Weekly in 2011, and is known for an eclectic menu featuring fresh ingredients sourced locally and regionally.
Chef Haley began washing dishes in his family’s restaurants at age 12, and graduated to the cooking line at age 14. After high school, Chef Haley attended a two year culinary program in Myrtle Beach S.C. while working as sous chef in several local restaurants. Upon returning to Richmond, Greg spent two years working with local legend J. Frank at the Berkeley Hotel, then moved on to work as Executive Chef with the Richmond Restaurant Group.
Having grown up in the restaurant business, Chef Haley brings to the table a lifelong passion for food and entertaining his guests.
Menu & Wine Pairings
- Coming soon
All inclusive. Price covers food, wine, tax and gratuity. 21 and over only and no infants or strollers, except at the VIP Walk-Around Grand Tasting Locals Sunday Special on Sunday, March 6, 2022 at historic Main Street Station.
- Combo Package
- Main Street Station
- Craft Beer
- New Event
- Distilled Spirits
Advance tickets will only be available for sale on this website. Tickets may be available at the door at an increased price unless sold out. All tickets to the Virginia Wine Expo are nonrefundable.
Attendees must be 21 years of age or older to attend all Expo events, except the Sunday Walk-Around Grand Tasting