Thursday March 3rd« Back to Full Schedule
The Goddin-Taylor House Natural & Biodynamic Wine + Food Mingler in Historic Jackson Ward
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
136 W Clay St
Richmond, Virginia 23219
The stunning Goddin-Taylor House, built in 1820 and restored by the Historic Richmond Foundation, is one of the oldest houses in Historic Jackson Ward and is the uber-cool setting for an exciting mingler featuring food and wine curated and presented by Lance Lemon and Kristen Gardner Beal of Richmond-based RichWine.
You're free to explore the house, which started as a Federal style dwelling, with subsequent Greek Revival, Italianate and Queen Anne additions. And all the while you'll savor a new natural or biodynamic wine presented every 15 minutes while you graze on sumptous bites. The evening will culminate with full glass pours and remarks by the hosts.
Enjoy a rare opportunity to meld history, architecture, fine wine and artisan food at a social event you'll cherish for a long time to come.
- All-inclusive natural and biodynamic wine and food mingler
- You may arrive anytime after 5:30 pm
- We are sorry but there are no special dietary restrictions or preferences at this dinner
- There is free street parking (after 6 pm) nearby the Goddin-Taylor House
- Casual dress
About the Talent & RichWine
- About Kristen Gardner Beal, Co-owner of RichWine - Kristen is a born and raised Virginia native, Founder of VinGo Tours, Co-founder of RichWine, and 2012 graduate of the University of Virginia. Before wine, Kristen worked at the Department of State in Lima, Peru and later transitioned to finance at a global investment bank in New York. She works hard and travels harder, attributing world exploration as the foundation of her love for food, culture, gatherings and wine.
- About Lance Lemon, Co-owner of RichWine - Lance is a Virginia native, Actor, Co-founder of RichWine, and 2011 graduate of the University of Virginia. Lance moved to New York to continue his acting career and bartend at Jean Georges ABC Cocina and Kitchen. Cocina soon led him to a role as a wine sales rep for Frederick Wildman and Sons where Lance learned a tremendous amount about wine. He went on to curate, open and manage two successful wine shops in BedStuy, Brooklyn: Wine - O and Liquid Assets. The experience defined his two life passions: acting and wine.
- About RichWine - RichWine is a boutique online wine retailer with a focus on clean crafted, delicious wines from all terroirs and regions. Located in the heart of Richmond, Virginia, our purpose is to provide a carefully curated selection of unique wines to new patrons and wine lovers in our community. At RichWine, quality is our key in providing economical wine varietals from around the world that are low-intervention, bio-dynamic, organic, and/or sustainable at minimum. We believe there is a wine for every palate and friends at RichWine are dedicated to pairing you with wine that complements your vibe.
Menu & Wines
- Coming Soon
All inclusive. Price Covers Food & Drink. 21 and over only and no infants or strollers, except at the VIP Walk-Around Grand Tasting Locals Sunday Special on Sunday, March 6, 2022 at historic Main Street Station.
- Combo Package
- Main Street Station
- Craft Beer
- New Event
- Distilled Spirits
Advance tickets will only be available for sale on this website. Tickets may be available at the door at an increased price unless sold out. All tickets to the Virginia Wine Expo are nonrefundable.
Attendees must be 21 years of age or older to attend all Expo events, except the Sunday Walk-Around Grand Tasting