Tuesday February 28th« Back to Full Schedule
Peter Chang Unbound Signature Wine Dinner
6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
2816 W Broad St A
Richmond, Virginia 23230
Nationally acclaimed Chinese Chef Peter Chang, a finalist for the best chef Mid-Atlantic for the James Beard Foundation will oversee this exceptional, scratch-made, multi-course wine pairing dinner. Peter Chang's talent is undoubtedly world-class - and a lot of the credit should go to his mother, Ronger Chang, who introduced Peter to simple, yet flavorful dishes throughout his childhood and inspired him to develop his culinary talent.
The former chef at the Chinese Embassy in Washington, D.C. became a living legend for his brilliant flair and subtlety in the kitchen and for many years was pursued by crazed "Changians" who followed him as he made his way to different restaurants around the southeast U.S. until he finally set down roots in Virginia.
Peter's first lessons in cooking fine Chinese cuisine came from his beloved mother, who still to this day makes occasional appearances at his restaurants and special dinner events to contribute her knowledge and talents to the dishes Peter prepares.
Please enjoy Peter Chang - unbound by traditional notions of Chinese and Szechuan cuisine - at this signature wine dinner as he enchants you with a unique and delicious multi-course wine pairing dinner.
- All-inclusive wine pairing dinner
- Featuring 11 selections, including multiple appetizers, dim dum combinations, entrees and dessert, which Peter and his wife have created especially for this dinner
- You may arrive any time after 6pm
- There will be a cash bar available before the dinner if you arrive early
- We are sorry but there are no special dietary restrictions or preferences at this dinner
- There is street parking nearby in Scott's Addition. Also, the GRTC Pulse has a station very close by.
- Smart casual dress
- Chef Peter Chang - owner and chef of "Q by Peter Chang" and four other restaurants that are part of his growing group of eateries
+Szechuan Lamb Kebab
+Dried Fried Mushrooms
+Stir Fry Walnut Prawn
+Tang Cu Pork Ribs (Sweet and Sour Pork Ribs)
+Tri Dim Sum (Soup Buns/Mini Vegetable Buns/Shrimp Dumplings)
+Szechuan Kung Pao Beef Tenderloin
+Mama Changs Braised Chicken
+Tang Cu Sea Bass
+Black Sesame Tang Yuan
+Tiau Giou Peach Gum Dessert
All inclusive. Price Covers Food & Drink. 21 and over only and no infants or strollers, except at the Walk-Around Grand Tasting Locals Sunday Special on Sunday, March 5, 2023 at historic Main Street Station.
- Combo Package
- Main Street Station
- Craft Beer
- New Event
- Distilled Spirits
Advance tickets will only be available for sale on this website. Tickets may be available at the door at an increased price unless sold out. All tickets to the Virginia Wine Expo are nonrefundable.
Attendees must be 21 years of age or older to attend all Expo events, except the Sunday Walk-Around Grand Tasting