Tuesday March 1st« Back to Full Schedule
The Broken Tulip Signature Wine Dinner with Chefs Sariann Lehrer & David Crabtree Logan
7:00 pm - 9:30 pm
3129 W. Cary Street
Richmond, Virginia 23221
Expect a beautiful, farm-to-table, and very intimate multi-course food and wine pairing experience featuring fresh, seasonal cuisine helmed by the brilliant husband and wife team of David Crabtree-Logan and Sariann Lehrer. The dinner, held at two, long community tables, reflects the sensibility of the owners, who fervently believe that a restaurant should, first and foremost, allow people to "break bread together and enjoy the pleasures of the table".
Sariann and David wait to fashion their menus after local farmers visit them every week. You'll learn about the pairings course-by-course and the family ethos that guides Sariann and David as they take you on a very personal culinary journey.
- This dinner will be held at long community tables
- All-inclusive, six-course wine pairing dinner
- You may arrive any time after 6:30pm
- We're sorry but allowances for special dietary restrictions cannot be accomodated at this dinner
- There are two public parking lots several blocks away and ample street parking
- Smart casual dress
About the Talent
- Husband and wife, Chef-Owners David Crabtree-Logan and Sariann Lehrer - The couple met in the kitchen of a country pub in England and fell in love. They began dreaming of starting a restaurant of their own. David trained in some of Scotland's top kitchens, including Michelin-starred The Kitchin and The Plumed Horse. From there he worked at restaurants in Ireland, Oregon, Yorkshire and Bristol while travelling and eating his way through Southeast Asia, the Indian subcontinent and Western Europe. Sariann entered the food world 6 years ago with the publication of her cookbook, A Feast of Ice and Fire: The Official Game of Thrones Companion Cookbook. She left the U.S. to train as a chef in England, where she met David.
Wine Pairings and Menu
- Coming Soon
All inclusive. Price Covers Food & Drink. 21 and over only and no infants or strollers, except at the VIP Walk-Around Grand Tasting Locals Sunday Special on Sunday, March 6, 2022 at historic Main Street Station.
- Combo Package
- Main Street Station
- Craft Beer
- New Event
- Distilled Spirits
Advance tickets will only be available for sale on this website. Tickets may be available at the door at an increased price unless sold out. All tickets to the Virginia Wine Expo are nonrefundable.
Attendees must be 21 years of age or older to attend all Expo events, except the Sunday Walk-Around Grand Tasting