Wednesday March 2nd« Back to Full Schedule
Virginia’s Surf & Turf Signature Wine Dinner with Chef Mike Ledesma
6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
2601 W Cary St
Richmond, Virginia 23219
Chef Mike Ledesma isn't your typical culinary master, although he trained under one. He learned how to create, coax and mesh flavorful notes using a plethora of cooking techniques, spice packages and scratch-made sauces from the fresh, seasonal cuisine he sources from local watermen, farmers and butchers from his worldly cooking experiences.
With a varied background spanning Oahu, Hawaii to Baltimore, Maryland, stints at the prestigious Greenbrier resort, Max's on Broad and the Hard Shell in Richmond, his tutelage under "Iron Chef" Roy Yamaguchi, and his Filipino roots, Chef Mike is a tour de force in the kitchen.
For the food-obsessed, Chef Mike's formidable skill set, which spans dishes made from ingredients sourced from the rivers, lakes and the Chesapeake Bay to the farms and forests of the Commonwealth, you'll experience his unique, contemporary and divine interpretation of an impeccable surf and turf wine dinner.
- All-inclusive wine and food event
- You may arrive any time after 6pm
- We are sorry but there are no special dietary restrictions or preferences at this dinner
- There is free street parking nearby The Coop
- Smart casual dress
- Chef Mike Ledesma - From Baltimore to Oahu to Richmond, Mike Ledesma’s culinary travels and Filipino heritage continue to inspire his cooking. Once a financial advisor, he made a career change in 2002 when he enrolled in culinary school in Hawaii. Since moving from desk to kitchen, he’s worked under “Iron Chef” Roy Yamaguchi and has brought his passion for food back to the East Coast. Most recently he led operations, training, and menu development for six restaurants as corporate chef for Richmond Restaurant Group. He opened his first restaurant, Perch, in September 2018.
- Coming Soon
All inclusive. 21 and over only and no infants or strollers, except at the VIP Walk-Around Grand Tasting Locals Sunday Special on Sunday, March 6, 2022, at historic Main Street Station.
- Combo Package
- Main Street Station
- Craft Beer
- New Event
- Distilled Spirits
Advance tickets will only be available for sale on this website. Tickets may be available at the door at an increased price unless sold out. All tickets to the Virginia Wine Expo are nonrefundable.
Attendees must be 21 years of age or older to attend all Expo events, except the Sunday Walk-Around Grand Tasting